Counselling in Exeter
My name is Rea and I am an experienced BACP Accredited counsellor, relationship therapist, and supervisor with a busy private therapy practice in Exeter. I work with individuals, couples, and groups of all ages, backgrounds, sexualities and genders, and am also very familiar with more alternative relationships including swinging, polyamory, threesomes, and kink/bdsm.
I have substantial experience in the following areas:
• Relationship & marriage problems
• Cheating & Affairs • Sexting, flirting & lies
• Problems around sex
• Sexuality, gender, & LGBTQ+ issues
• Identity Issues
• BDSM, Kink, & D/s relationships
• Swinging, Polyamory, Open & Alternative relationships
• Depression • Stress & Anxiety
• Sexual Abuse & Rape
• Verbal, Psychological, & Physical abuse
• Trauma • Bereavement
• Counselling Students (discount available)
• Employee Assistance Programmes (EAPs)
As an Accredited Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP) I work within an ethical framework for good practice. This means that I adhere to a very strict professional code of conduct which you can read about on the BACP site.
I offer both long-term and short-term therapy, with a flexible booking system so you can pick the best day and time each week to suit you. I also have an online payment system that accepts all major debit and credit cards. I offer face to face sessions at my therapy room in Exeter, and Skype sessions for those further afield.
Skype (Phone or Video)
WhatsApp (Phone or Video)